Rinil started her formal training in Kathak from Pandit Satya Narayan Charka in New York, and has earned her Kathak Diploma from the East West School of Dance.
Rinil continues to take advance training from Pandit Birju Maharaj and Ms. Saswati Sen.
She has also trained in Hip Hop, Contemporary and Street Jazz
dance from the Broadway Dance Center. She has worked with some of the finest choreographers including Ganesh Acharya and Glenn Douglas Packard.
Rinil has choreographed and performed dance all over the world in prestigious venues. Here is a list of some highlight performances:
1)Ravindra Bharati - Organized by Information & Culture, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, India
2)Sundarayya Vigyana Mandiram
3) Shilpa Ramam, High Tech City, Hyderabad-Sponsored by AP Tourism Department
1) Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana, Vivekananda Yoga Mahavidyapeetham (VYOMA)
2) ADA Rangamandiram- Organized By Guru Smt. Maya Rao
New Delhi, India
1) FICCI Conference Hall & Auditorium- Organized by GOPIO Convention & Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
1) Magdalen College, Oxford University
New York City
1) Madison Square Garden- Organized by North American Bengali Conference
2) Hammerstein Ballroom- Organized by North American Bengali Conference
3) Nassau Coliseum- Opening Dance for Asha Bhonsle/ Kumar Sanu Concert
4) South Street Seaport Diwali festivals
5) India Day Parade performances- Organized by Federation of Indian Association
6) Several TV programs featuring Kathak Dance- ITV Gold (South Asian TV Channel)
1) Disney World- Opening dance for Mithun Chakraborty concert